June 8, 2017
· 2 Part Time Contract positions in the Province of Quebec
Do you believe in the importance of whole food nutrition for overall health and well-being?
Do you have a strong desire to help improve the lives of pets?
Do you want to support the success of veterinary hospitals in Quebec?
Join our growing team.
Rayne Clinical Nutrition is continuing to grow! We are looking for sales representatives to serve veterinary practices in 2 territories in the Province of Quebec, one on the East side of the Province, one on the West side of the Province.
Rayne has developed a full line of life-stage and therapeutic diets made from whole food ingredients that are exclusive to the veterinary channel. Rayne brings a more natural approach, aligned with how many owners are feeding themselves and the rest of their family, without compromise. Rayne diets are developed through collaboration of experts (veterinary internists, veterinarians, veterinary specialists, PhD nutritionists, and board certified veterinary nutritionists) and backed by the most comprehensive program for quality and safety.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who are dedicated to the veterinary industry, have experience in pet health care, and possess a real passion for nutrition. We are looking for exceptional candidates who share our vision of whole food nutrition and want to be a part of a great team.
1. Support for veterinary clinics in your territory
2. Demonstrate the benefits of Rayne Clinical Nutrition to Veterinary team members and the pet owners they serve
3. Rollout new product launches, and work to educate veterinary teams on the role each product can have in their practice
4. Represent Rayne Clinical Nutrition at veterinary conferences, seminars, and special events
5. Some overnight travel may be required
1. Valid Driver’s license
2. Reside within the territory (territory can be altered to fit the right person)
3. Veterinary/animal health experience
4. Previous Sales experience is preferred.
5. Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
6. Good work ethic, self-motivated, and an ability to work independently
7. Driven to help support & grow veterinary practices
8. Professional in appearance, communications, and approach
9. Fluently Bilingual in French & English is a must
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Submit resume & cover letter to: