We're always on the look out for the best people to join our team! Check back often to see our opportunities.
Posting date: April 2, 2018
Veterinary Nutrition Sales Representative - Eastern Ontario
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Veterinary Nutrition Sales Representative for Eastern Ontario
VETERINARY NUTRITION SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Eastern Ontario (including Ottawa, Cornwall, Kingston, Belleville)
- Do you believe in the importance of whole food nutrition for overall health and well being?
- Do you have a strong desire to help improve the lives of pets?
- Do you want to support the success of Canadian veterinary hospitals?
- Join our growing team, and grow with us.
Rayne Clinical Nutrition is continuing to grow!
We are looking for sales representatives to serve veterinary practices in key territories in Eastern Ontario: Ottawa, Cornwall, Kingston, Belleville, and surrounding areas.
Rayne has developed a full line of life-stage and therapeutic diets made from whole food ingredients that are exclusive to the veterinary channel. Rayne brings a more natural approach, aligned with how many owners are feeding themselves and the rest of their family, without compromise. Rayne diets are developed through the collaboration of experts (veterinary internists, veterinarians, veterinary specialists, PhD nutritionists, and board-certified veterinary nutritionists) and backed by the most comprehensive program for quality and safety.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who are dedicated to the veterinary industry, have experience in pet health care, and possess a real passion for nutrition.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who share our vision of whole food nutrition and want to be a part of a great team and grow with us.
1. Support for veterinary clinics in your territory
2. Demonstrate the benefits of Rayne Clinical Nutrition to Veterinary team members and the pet owners they serve
3. Rollout new product launches, and work to educate veterinary teams on the role each product can have in their practice
4. Represent Rayne Clinical Nutrition at veterinary conferences, seminars, and special events
5. Some overnight travel may be required
1. Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record
2. Reside within the territory or willingness to relocate
3. Veterinary/animal health experience
4. Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
5. Good work ethic and self-motivated
6. Driven to help support & grow veterinary practices
7. Professional in appearance, communications, and approach
8. Proven experience using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
9. Strong problem solving, strategic business thinking, and analytical skills.
- Bilingual is preferred.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Submit resume & cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time