January 23rd, 2018
Position: Remote Veterinary Sales Support
Location: Home office, w/in 1 hour of Guelph
Conduct sales calls on veterinary customers and influence leaders in order to build strong relationships, develop strategic partnerships, and maximize sales revenue and market growth. Communication will be via telephone, email, and direct mail. Accounts will consist of clinics that are geographically remote, mobile practices, and other accounts as designated. Utilize skills to make certain that all sales people have the proper equipment and support to do their job.
- Develops and maintains accurate account profiles, contacts, and meeting reports
- Provide follow up for food trials
- Provide follow up after Lunch-n-Learns
- Provide follow up from Case Consults
- Provide follow up on current promotions and detailers
- Document returns & food refusals
- Cold calling remote clinics
- Assist marketing on event planning when needed (i.e. booking hotels, arranging shipments of materials or food)
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches
- Manage inventory at home
- Document the usage of marketing materials to track what is useful and what is not
- Participates in Team Conference Calls (weekly)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Independent learner
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Animal hospital work experience
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Strong bias to action
- Bilingual an asset
- Prior sales experience an asset
Rayne Clinical Nutrition welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process who need accommodation because of a disability or medical need, are encouraged to notify us.
To apply for this job, submit a resume & cover letter to:
Maggie Laurin - email@example.com
January 20th, 2018.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Veterinary Sales Representative for TORONTO
Veterinary Sales Representative - TORONTO
Do you believe in the importance of whole food nutrition for overall health and well being?
Do you have a strong desire to help improve the lives of pets?
Do you want to support the success of Canadian veterinary hospitals?
Join our growing team.
Rayne Clinical Nutrition is continuing to grow! We are looking for sales representatives to serve veterinary practices in 3 key territories in Ontario: Downtown Toronto, Etonicoke, Scarborough, North York, Don Mills, Vaughan, Richmond Hill.
Rayne has developed a full line of life-stage and therapeutic diets made from whole food ingredients that are exclusive to the veterinary channel. Rayne brings a more natural approach, aligned with how many owners are feeding themselves and the rest of their family, without compromise. Rayne diets are developed through collaboration of experts (veterinary internists, veterinarians, veterinary specialists, PhD nutritionists, and board certified veterinary nutritionists) and backed by the most comprehensive program for quality and safety.
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic people who are dedicated to the veterinary industry, have experience in pet health care, and possess a real passion for nutrition. We are looking for exceptional candidates who share our vision of whole food nutrition and want to be a part of a great team.
1. Support for veterinary clinics in your territory
2. Demonstrate the benefits of Rayne Clinical Nutrition to Veterinary team members and the pet owners they serve
3. Rollout new product launches, and work to educate veterinary teams on the role each product can have in their practice
4. Represent Rayne Clinical Nutrition at veterinary conferences, seminars, and special events
5. Some overnight travel may be required
1. Valid Driver’s license
2. Reside within the territory (territory can be altered to fit the right person)
3. Veterinary/animal health experience
4. Excellent communication, relationship building, and presentation skills
5. Good work ethic and self-motivated
6. Driven to help support & grow veterinary practices
7. Professional in appearance, communications, and approach
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Submit resume & cover letter to: