Technical Sales Representative Opportunity
Rayne Clinical Nutrition Canada, a whole food pet nutrition company in the Veterinary channel is seeking an experienced Sales representative to manage customer responsibilities within a defined region as part of our Canadian team. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring additional revenue streams from existing clientele through the provision of regular customer contact, superior service, and technical support for veterinarians and technicians. As a sales representative, you will be responsible for meeting monthly and quarterly objectives and the maintenance of high levels of customer satisfaction. This position is both remote account management and onsite sales representative role. The right candidate must be comfortable making and taking 20-30 customer calls a day and regularly scheduled travel. We are looking for a sales-oriented professional who is self-directed and motivated, values productivity and customer engagement.
· Communicate with key players in Veterinary practices on a regular cadence to explain the benefits of Rayne products, and address any challenges or successes at the clinic level.
· Engage with a minimum of 10-20 customers per day via live telephone contact and follow up via email with all prospects within a target time frame.
· Provide first-line product information to clients, including new product introductions.
· Provide specialized nutritional education (lunch & learns, CE events, industry conferences) to customers.
· Set up and manage a program for regional clinic onsite visits.
· Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns.
· Research accounts to identify key players and create interest in prospective practices.
· To track leads, meetings, communications and more in our CRM tool and analyze sales trends and opportunities in our Sales Software.
· Communicate to the customer any inventory changes and company updates.
· Report all product or service inconsistencies related to quality, inventory levels, product size, labels, and weight to the appropriate department (i.e. supply management, quality control staff, etc.)
· Adhere to all company rules, regulations and policies
· Attend weekly sales meeting and actively participate in departmental discussions
· Be accessible by phone to your customers and the company when absent from the office
· Act as a liaison between clients and other departments in the company.
· Develop territory plans and coordinate regional events with the rest of the team.
· Participate in sales forecasting and monitor monthly sales reports
· Participate in building team spirit by respecting, assisting, sharing, interacting and projecting a positive attitude amongst team members.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Previous sales and/or service experience is an asset.
· Experience in clinical veterinarian practice an asset.
· Experience with pet nutrition desirable.
· High levels of integrity and commitment to providing exceptional customer service and assistance to customers, their clients, and pets.
· Self-motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
· A high degree of professionalism.
· Strong listening and presentation skills.
· Strong organizational, time-management skills, and proactive follow-up
· Strong computer skills
· The ability to speak English and French is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission based on incremental revenue.
The position is a remote-based position with travel to customer sites as required – possible up to 30-50%.
Full-time Alberta either Calgary or Edmonton based.
Full-time Ontario (Central) – Toronto, York region, West Lake Simcoe, Collingwood
New — Full-time Ontario — Mississauga, Oakville, Hamilton, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls
If interested, please contact Connor at email@example.com.